Language Together books are designed to flexibly supplement an early language curriculum. Set One is suitable for preschool to early elementary students. The books support vocabulary, pre-reading and review for native and non-native speakers.
Teachers use our books in different ways:
- Whole classroom read-alouds
- Thematic activities: warm up, drills, games etc.
- Oral presentation practice
- Small group and paired activities
- Free voluntary reading (language library supplement)
- Independent audio review
- Pre-reading and early literacy tool
To get more ideas on enriching your curriculum, download our complimentary Spanish Set One Teachers’ Guide (other language guides coming in 2017). This 23-page guide provides vocabulary games, suggestions, and cultural activities that support World Readiness Standards for Learning Languages (ACTFL).
"I LOVE the books. The first thing I thought when I read them was, "Teaching experts made these!" I taught Spanish for 15 years, and know a good resource when I see one!"
- Christa Jiménez, Spanish Teacher, www.puravidamoms.com
Praise From Teachers
Lexington Chinese School, Lexington MA
Aldine Independent School District, Houston, TX
Newport News Public Schools, Williamsburg, VA
Please fill out your information and instantly download a free teacher's guide: